Why Our Pub is Great
Come and visit us at the Bull & Bush in Torquay, you’ll be welcomed with open arms by our friendly staff. We serve good food, great beer and have events for the entire family. Whether you’re looking for a mid-week meal, a weekend treat or visiting us for a special occasion, you won’t be disappointed. Torquay is a popular seaside location and a perfect for a weekend away, so if you’re looking for great pubs in Torquay pop by and pay us a visit. We’re a traditional pub at heart with a menu to match; you can chose from a huge selection of delicious mains, grazing dishes, starters, sandwiches, puddings and much more. One of our personal favourites is our Hunter’s Chicken, we recommend a Golden Ale to wash this delicious dish down. You’ll catch all of the main sporting events at the Bull & Bush in Torquay so pop down with your mates and enjoy a pint of cask ale or one of the many drinks we have on offer. And if you fancy enjoying what the weather has to offer sit outside in our lovely beer garden and breathe in the sea air.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family friendly pub in Torquay.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.